**New Procedure: Upon arrival to the dental office the patient will be taken directly to an operatory/exam room.
1. Patient Health Screening- All patients will be given a short pre-screen health interview. Their temperature will be taken.
2. Employees Health-Employees with a communicable illness will stay home from work.
3. An air purification system is now filtering and purifying the air within the office.
4. Prior to entering an operatory/exam room, all surfaces have been cleaned with high level disinfectants. Anything covered in plastic is replaced after each patient.
5. All clinicians will be outfitted in proper PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) Mask, eyewear, gloves, shields and gowns when appropriate.
6. All instruments are sterilized by heat under pressure.
7. The water filtration system in the operatory/exam rooms is specifically monitored to ensure it is pure.
8. The waiting room will be disinfected continuously throughout the day. All magazines and pamphlets have been removed.
9. Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, doorknobs, countertops, tables, armchairs, pens, clipboards, faucets, toilet, light switches, etc.) will be wiped down continuously throughout the day with a high level disinfectant.
10. All rooms are equipped with hand sanitizer for patient use.
11. All guests accompanying patients should inform the office prior to their appointment so appropriate measures can be made in the waiting room.
12. All guests will be required to wear a facemask in the office.
**due to high demand, the office cannot supply facemasks for patients or their guests.
Written by Fran Day, RDH
Office: (561) 997-6622
Fax: (561) 995-6984
5455 N. Federal Hwy, Suite D
Boca Raton, FL 33487
© 2021 Dr. Max & Dr. Gatta, PLLC. All Rights Reserved. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal advice.
Website Design by IWD Marketing